حزورات مع الحل
قلبي هو وطني
كل مكان انت فيه هو وطنك
الغنى في الغربة وطن .. والفقر في الوطن غربه
لم يعد الصمت ممكنا.. و .. اذا لم تعجبك حياتك غيرها
To see a world in a grain of sand, And a heaven in a wild flower Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, And eternity in an hour
- The maker doesn’t want it; the buyer doesn’t use it; and the user doesn’t even see it. What is it?
- There is one word in the English language that is always pronounced incorrectly. What is it?
- What is it that goes up and goes down but does not move?
- Before Mount Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain on Earth?
- What is one thing that all wise men, regardless of their religion or politics, agree is between heaven and earth?
- If an electric is going westbound and the wind blowing northbound, in what direction will the smoke from the train travel?
- How could you rearrange the letters in the words “new door” to make one word? Note: There is only one correct answer.
- Which is correct to say, “The yolk of the egg *are* white” or “The yolk of the egg *is* white”?
Scroll Down for answers!!
- Mount Everest
- The word “and.”
- Electric train has no smoke
- “new door” = “one word”
- Neither, the yolk is yellow