الجمعة 27 , 08, 2010
These are interesting riddles that will test your ability to both think out of the box and to utilize some common knowledge. Test your IQ!!!
1. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?
2. A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?
3. What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when you throw it away?
4. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?
5. This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual a...
الأربعاء 6 , 01, 2010
The maker doesn't want it; the buyer doesn't use it; and the user doesn't even see it. What is it?
There is one word in the English language that is always pronounced incorrectly. What is it?
What is it that goes up and goes down but does not move?
Before Mount Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain on Earth?
What is one thing that all wise men, regardless of their religion or politics, agree is between heaven and earth?
If an electric is going westbound and the wind blowing northbound, in what direction will the smoke from the train travel?
How could you rearrange the letters in the words "new door" to make one word? Note: There is only one correct answer.
Which is correct to say, "The yolk of the egg *are* white" or "The yolk of the egg *is* white"?
Scroll Down for answers!!
The word "and."
Electric train has no smoke
"new door" = "one word"